October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!!
To all of my blessed kings/queens out there, I want to send you my love and may God shine His brightest light into your lives. You are wonderfully made and you are very special. This month is all about YOU.
I hope that you will continue to pamper yourself...
That you fill your days with laughter...
That you surround yourself with positivity and loved ones...
I found this inspiring article by Dale Carnergie that I wanted to share with you:
Keep Your Energy and Spirits High:
1. Rest before you get tired.
2. Learn to relax at your work.
3. Protect your health and appearance by relaxing at home.
4. Apply these four good working habits:
a) Clear your desk of all papers except those relating to the
immediate problem at hand.
b) Do things in the order of their importance.
c) When you face a problem, solve it then and there if you have
the facts necessary to make a decision.
d) Learn to organize, deputize and supervise.
5. Put enthusiasm into your work.
6. Don’t worry about insomnia.
(And below is my added note to this list)
7. Pray...God has amazing things in stores for you, ask and you SHALL receive.
Click the image below for FREE goodies and tell a friend!